We believe a rising tide floats all boats. If we can diminish the fragmentation of our families thru increased relationship literacy we can reduce poverty, homelessness, incarceration, addictions, domestic violence and a host of societal ills. Join us in creating a South Florida community where marriages and families thrive.
Highlights From Last Year
- More than 800 participated in one of our programs; Adventures in Marriage, HOPE Weekend, REALife, Start Smart and REAL Essentials.
- 97% of all couples that attended HOPE Weekend are still married.
- Hosted our first Train the Trainer for REAL Essentials
- Launched REALife Parenting for City of Ft. Lauderdale employees.
- Launched REAL Essentials in Boyd Anderson High School.
- Coral Ridge Presbyterian provided a permanent home for LTLSF.
- Hosted our first Community Conversation event revealing the impact of family fragmentation on education in Broward county.
Plans For This Year
- Address the harmful effects of pornography in the school system and general public through the engagement of 18 Fight The New Drug events
- Expand HOPE Weekends to 9 a year
- Host 9 Adventures in Marriage classes
- Host REAL Essentials at Boyd Anderson High and Ft. Lauderdale High School
- Hire a Director of Student Programs
- Facilitate Train the Trainer models for REAL Essentials, Start Smart and Adventures in Marriage in order to scale program offerings.
- Partner with churches in providing volunteer manpower to teach programs in the public and private arenas.